.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain/Palin - I'm In 150%

As you know, I was not very enthusiastic about voting for John McCain. I would have, but only because Obama is such a leftist, and Biden just makes it worse.

McCain's choice of Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska, has sent a chill down my leg!

Mike's America has a typically well written and thorough entry up about Sarah Palin. This woman is it. She is an outstanding choice.

I am 150% in support of the McCain/Palin ticket.

God bless America. God save the Republic!

Link

12 Comments:

Blogger Most Rev. Gregori said...

Lord I hope she is the real deal. If she is, I could vote for McCain myself.

Wait until you see my Posting for Sunday. It is going to be scathing critique of Obama's acceptance speech.

29 August, 2008 22:08  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I hear you, Father. I can hardly wait to see your entry as I couldn't even stomach watching Obama's speech.

30 August, 2008 08:40  
Blogger Denise said...

I'm a democrat and I'm voting McCain Palin. I'm thrilled.

30 August, 2008 09:16  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Monica: I figured you'd like a gun toting real American like Sarah.

I agree that now we can be genuinely excited about the campaign and vote FOR McCain Palin and not just against Obama.

30 August, 2008 13:46  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Denise - good to see you again. I am glad that you are voting for McCain/Palin. Thanks for stopping by!

Mike, she is tough, intelligent, unabashadly conservative and beautiful. McCain made a very wise move. Your write up on her is great.

30 August, 2008 16:00  
Blogger Mr. Grey Ghost said...

Not only did McCain unite his base by picking Palin, but he's bringing out a lot of conservative women to join the Straight Talk Express, that's what a nominee is supposed to do, not just pick a VP who thinks the same way he does.

02 September, 2008 19:01  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Amen to that. His pick was brilliant.

03 September, 2008 22:30  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Wonderful video & music for all us fans of Sarah Palin!

07 September, 2008 20:53  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

My wife likes her even more than she dislikes Obama!

08 September, 2008 12:13  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

DC, I like her so much I am now happy to vote for McCain. lol.

08 September, 2008 23:08  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thanks for the link, AOW. I will check it out!

08 September, 2008 23:09  
Blogger Chess Mom said...

Brilliant pick for VP! She can't name anything that she reads, she doesn't know Africa is a continent, she doesn't know what the VP does, she's a horrible debater, can't answer simple questions that a 3rd grader could answer...yes, I can see why she is a great pick for Republicans, more mediocrity.

07 November, 2008 16:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home