.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Pew News IQ Quiz

Your Percentile score for
the average adult:

| 97 Grizzly Mama
|
|
| 50 National Average
|
|
|

Percentile Rank

This chart and the charts by gender, education, and age show your percentile rank. The percentile rank shows the percentage of the public who scored below you on the quiz. By definition, the average person scored at the 50th percentile (half of the public did worse, half did better). You scored better than 97% of the general public on the quiz.

The percentile rank sorted by gender shows women at 39th perentile.
The percentile rank sorted by educaton level (some college for me) at 48th percentile.
The percentile rank sorted by age (30-49 for me) at 48th percentile.

Go! Take the quiz! I'd be willing to bet that you ace it, too.

I found this at Little Green Footballs.

Link

5 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

I know its just for fun but I have no idea what the answers to that one are.. LOL.. Thanks for the links.

21 July, 2008 13:50  
Blogger Mike's America said...

I got a 97 too. Who gets higher than that?

23 July, 2008 23:09  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Tweetey, I'm a bit of a news and political junkie anymore.

Mike - I wondered the same damn thing! LOL. I got all 12 questions right...

24 July, 2008 08:37  
Blogger Ca... said...

I got 91. I Missed #3, the number of troops killed in Iraq to date. I put 5,000 and it was 4,000.

06 August, 2008 10:12  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

You did good, CA!

13 August, 2008 00:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home