.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Monday, August 18, 2008

What Olympic Sport are You?




You Are Archery



You are a bit of a traditionalist. You like old fashioned things with deep traditions.

You also like to see the result of your accomplishments right in front of you.

If practice makes perfect, that's fine by you. You like to practice a skill.



I saw this over at Blonde Sagacity, and realized that we haven't watched one second of the Olympics. I am interested in the swimming and gymnastics - probably because my girls are involved in those sports. I think it would be neat for them to see. Archery? Interesting. It doesn't involve aerobic activity (which I hate), it doesn't involve sit ups (which I hate), and it does involve quiet contemplation and precision (which I like).

3 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

I am a triathon. I will post mine here in a few minutes..

19 August, 2008 12:42  
Blogger Ca... said...

I'm an archer.

28 August, 2008 09:13  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

CA - I figured us as boxers!

30 August, 2008 16:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home