1. I have moved in excess of 10 times in my life. I had to figure this out because my youngest at times doesn't believe that she'll survive this. (That's just a bit of a dramatic way to describe her feelings..) Most of my moving was done after I left home at 17. When I was small, the moves were more of an exciting adventure to me. Except when I was in 2nd grade and we moved in the middle of the school year clear across the country and I burst into tears when the teacher introduced me to the class. She gave me a big hug - which I hear they are not allowed to do now.
2. I cross-stitch. Counted cross-stitch. It takes FOREVER to complete one. I can't imagine why I took up this hobby as I am very impatient and oftentimes don't complete other projects that I've started. I have several completed projects framed and on the walls.
3. I wish that Troll and I could take the girls on a round-the-world trip. It would be a great homeschooling exercise, wouldn't it?
4. I am 7th out of 8 kids. When I was 10 I wanted to get married and have 12 babies. Yikes!
5. Troll and I got married after knowing each other 1 week. After many fits and starts we have made it to almost 20 years. January 15th, 2008 will be our 20th. Twenty years goes fast!
6. I am a terrible cook, but a fantastic baker. Troll is a fantastic cook and a terrible baker. It's a good fit.
7. My family of origin all live within, like, 5 miles of each other. I live, like, over a thousand miles from them. I sometimes wonder what happened...
I'm not tagging anyone else. I'm just too TIRED to try to think of anyone right now.
Have a great day everyone!