.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Settlement Postponed AGAIN

This is a nightmare. Apparently I was incorrect in my earlier statement that our buyer was the problem. The mortgage broker, who asserted that it was the buyer that was the problem, was lying about that.

I really hate being jerked around.

So! One more time. If the settlement doesn't go Tuesday, we have a real problem on our hands.

UPDATE

I give up. No settlement again today. Everyone dropped the ball - including my agent. I mean, I know she's postpartum and all, but she needs to turn this deal over to someone else if she can't make a frigging phone call. The troublesome mortgage broker is acting like a frigging addict.

Unbelievable.

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words.

4 Comments:

Blogger Henry Cate said...

Good luck.

02 October, 2007 00:56  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

When we bought our house last year it wasnt us it was the mortgage people that werent ready to sign the papers when we were ready. Yikes. It is a mess for you. Hope they sign on Tuesday. Good luck and keep us posted.

02 October, 2007 11:40  
Blogger Tina Boyer said...

Good luck. I hope everything goes through. Amy

02 October, 2007 16:11  
Blogger Most Rev. Gregori said...

You think your having a nightmare now, just wait until after Hillary gets in, the whole country will be living a nightmare. I'm praying for you kiddo.

02 October, 2007 20:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home