.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Gathering of Eagles Update...





All of the preparations are complete. We are only left to deal with Troll's surgery, and me getting the girls to Mom-Mom's. We'll let Troll rest up a bit and then pour him into the back seat while my friend and I drive. We're meeting up with Skye and heading to meet Always on Watch and Steve Harkonnen. We are thrilled to meet some of our fellow bloggers - what a privilege!










Please be aware that:

Mike - at Mike's America will be in touch with Skye - at Midnight Blue Says to get the realtime scoop on what's happening. He will then blog about it during the day. Our amazing Skye has this 'moblogging' thing down! Isn't she something?! She is able to zoom pics from her cellphone right to her blog and Mike will make use of the images in his blog entries. Anyone who has a question or a comment for us can comment at Mike's and he will communicate that to us via cell phone. Thank you Mike AND Skye for serving up this unique blend of technology so that those who cannot be there will know what's going on.


We are proud to stand up for our military men and women, our veterans, and those who have lost their lives in service to our country.

We are pro-victory!

God bless America.

Link

6 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

I am not sure if I have mentioned this before but my brother in law serves in the air force and two of my dearest friends serve in the army. One friend has just gotten back and divorced his wife and the other I havent heard from in a year now. I hope he is ok. You have fun tomorrow and I will see about checking you out when we get home tomorrow night from my dads house. We leave tomorrow at seven and will get home about 10 pm our time. Central time. So I will see if I even feel like turning the computer on. I just might wait till Sunday. Go Bloggers that are going. Have fun. Tweets.

16 March, 2007 08:10  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Hope your cameras have lots of memory and backup batteries.

Have fun and put the war protestors in their places!

16 March, 2007 12:54  
Blogger City Troll said...

Tweetey, depending on what time we get home and how we're feeling I may not get my Grizzly Report up until Sunday. If you visit Mike's America you will get to review the blow-by-blow.

Thanks Wordsmith. We don't have extra memory OR backup batteries! lol. We're not THAT with-it. We do have the two cameras. One should hold over 100 pics and the other should hold about 18 minutes of video. I sure hope that we can meet up with Cajun Tiger, too.

16 March, 2007 14:46  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Oops - that was me. Troll is in surgery right now and I'm on his computer.

16 March, 2007 14:48  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

hiya...please shoot me an email... shanecomeaux at msn dot com so we can exchange cell numbers. I sent Skye an email, but hadn't heard back yet, so just want to have a backup plan. =)

16 March, 2007 14:54  
Blogger Skye said...

Hello!!

I am still alive and been busy....

As always, it was a pleasure to spend the day with you, troll and Matt.

We are still on for IVC??? I will be emailing you shortly with news.

26 March, 2007 23:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home