.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The 40th Carnival of Homeschooling

This week's Carnival of Homeschooling is being hosted at Homeschool Buzz. It is a fascinating read not only for those who homeschool but also for those who want more information about the possibility. I submitted an entry to the Carnival and I am proud to say that it is included.

Go check it out - you have everything from teaching a child to read, to reasons for homeschooling, to teaching children Shakespeare and just about everything in between.

Thank you to the Cates family.

Link

6 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Thanks, Monica! My youngest is now in college, but I have a friend who is homeschooling. I'll send her the link. :)

03 October, 2006 18:10  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

No, no, Gayle. Thank YOU!

03 October, 2006 22:10  
Blogger Toad734 said...

How many "God made the Earth in 6 days" booths do they have?

05 October, 2006 15:29  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Booths?

Get with the program Toady!

05 October, 2006 23:49  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

How is your brother doing? Hope things are ok or better.

06 October, 2006 00:33  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thanks for checking Dirtcrashr. I have been trying to get ahold of my mother for several days. I haven't heard a thing yet.

I sure hope he's alright!

06 October, 2006 01:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home