.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Very Christian Christmas Wish for the ACLU

My favorite Aunt in Maine sent this to me in an email. I love the idea and I am going to do it. I hope that you do, too.

Fun with the ACLU......(American Liberties Civil Union) Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world.

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it

Here's the Address, just don't be rude or crude. (It's Not the Christian Way, you know!)

ACLU

125 Broad Street

18th Floor New York, NY 10004

Spend 39 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as a "Holiday Tree". . . . It's a Christmas Tree even in the fields!!

Pass it on!

8 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Hi, Monica.

Well, I checked with my firends at the ACLU, and you have the exact right address. I'm sure they'll be glad to receive your season's greetings as they do every year. You might also be interested in reading How The ACLU Didn't Steal Christmas (12/7/2005) by Fran Quigley.

It's too early for me to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, but, as my good friend, WILLIAM J. CLINTON (President of The United States of America) has often said, "Best wishes for a joyous Rosh Hashana and for a healthy and peaceful new year."

Alan McDonald

07 September, 2006 18:53  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Them denying that they've stolen Christmas doesn't blank out everything Christian that they've gone after over the past couple of decades, Alan.

God bless you my good neighbor leftist Alan!

07 September, 2006 23:14  
Blogger Kate said...

Saaaa-weeeeet!
And I will send them a "Happy Easter Christ has Risen" card too!

08 September, 2006 15:14  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Perhaps the ACLUistas havn't stolen Christmas (yet), but blackmail, slander, mugging and attempted kidnapping should go on the police report - not unlike the the charges that disbarred Bill Clinton.

08 September, 2006 18:35  
Blogger Mike's America said...

I'd like to send the ACLU something... but it wouldn't be Christmas greetings.

09 September, 2006 21:44  
Blogger Toad734 said...

They are just making sure Christians don't hijack Christmas and force it down everyones throats. No one makes you listen to dradle songs do they?

http://toadthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/12/christians-who-stole-christmas.html

14 September, 2006 23:54  
Blogger Toad734 said...

What would that be Mike? A box of horse shit that you usually sell on your site?

Don't you just hate it when someone fights for your constitutional rights? That really burns my ass. I wish they would just spy on me, take all my rights away and torture me. That would rule!

14 September, 2006 23:56  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Go away, toadie. You are a stinking boil on the neck of life.

15 September, 2006 00:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home