.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Islam: What the West Needs To Know



I found this on my Italian friend, Lupodigubbio's blog. I can never be sure exactly what he is saying as I only know a smattering of Italian - and mostly cuss words at that! However, Babelfish was kind enough to provide a translation from Italian to English for us. I'm still not sure what he is saying - - but I DO know for sure that Lupo is on our side! (That would be the side of Western Civilization, for you lefties out there...) Thank you, Lupo!!

"Down the hat, getlteman.

Tiny NOVANTOTTO of documentary. Citations from sacred witnesses Muslims, interviews, maps, fragments drawn from tv of the countries the Muslims. All in deepened, sobrio and methodical way. After the murder of Teo van Gogh it was believed instead that nobody had the balls in order to turn an other frank and clear documentary therefore, and eccolo here. The first one that it finds it on emule me passes the link please..."


Whatever, kind Babelfish - you crazy translator program you! I want to see the documentary but there are no locations for release, yet. When I know - I will most CERTAINLY let you know.

UPDATE: Here is the link showing the locations. http://www.whatthewestneedstoknow.com/where_its_playing.asp.

Link

14 Comments:

Blogger City Troll said...

atsa a bit of da broken english my dear

20 June, 2006 00:20  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I love it when English gets mangled in translation software! Sometimes I watch the Italian languge news broadcast on a local station because one of the Anchors looks like a young Sophia Loren - Mama mia!

20 June, 2006 13:46  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

HERE is the schedule for the showings.

20 June, 2006 16:54  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I love to hear Italian spoken. I also have a 'thing' for Italians! Troll is 1/2 Italian. His family is a trip!

I can't get to that link - but I will try another way - thanks AOW.

Skye - DC is not too far away at ALL. It's playing in DC? When?

20 June, 2006 23:21  
Blogger Sprittibee said...

I've got an Italian friend... let me ask him to check it out for you. :)

21 June, 2006 19:39  
Blogger dcat said...

I have been cursing a lot lately too! ;)

21 June, 2006 21:48  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

I think that THIS is what got Theo VanGogh killed. Watch the video and read the comments too.

22 June, 2006 06:49  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Sprittibee and Italian Dad - thank you SO much!

Me too Dcat. I have to stop - it becomes a habit.

22 June, 2006 16:06  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

AOW - I just watched the video at the link you provided. It reinforces my belief that islam is an abomination. I will never, ever, ever allow it. Not for me and not for my daughters.

22 June, 2006 16:27  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Troll: I had a feeling English might not be your first language :)

22 June, 2006 23:39  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

About the movie, see if this link works. It should show the schedule.

23 June, 2006 05:59  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Got it AOW - thanks. No details yet but I will continue to check the theatre's schedule in DC.

23 June, 2006 17:12  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Good is, yes!

25 June, 2006 13:43  
Blogger Toad734 said...

You're talking about Yusuf Islam right?

29 June, 2006 14:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home