.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Aesop's Fable Friday.

The Cat and the Birds.

A Cat heard that the Birds in an aviary were ailing. So he got himself up as a doctor, and taking with him a set of the instruments proper to that profession, presented himself at the door, and inquired after the health of the Birds.

"We shall do very well," they replied, without letting him in, "when we have seen the last of you!"

Moral of the story: A villain in disguise will not deceive the wise.

I am crazy right now. One more week of school and swim/diving team practice has already started for the girls! *scream*

10 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Hold this thought: one more week.

03 June, 2006 07:24  
Blogger City Troll said...

Thank you AOW - I'm starting to feel like we won't make it but of course we will.

Rasta - I am interested to know who you think the most villainous in our government.

03 June, 2006 13:00  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Aaaaaarrrrgghhh.

That was me above.

03 June, 2006 13:00  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Monica,
Saw your comment over at Muslim Unity. Ditto.

03 June, 2006 13:19  
Blogger Laura said...

Rasta must have meant the last administration.

03 June, 2006 15:11  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I am waiting too Skye - and I'm SURE of it Alicenot!

Can you believe that moslem unity blog AOW?! The gall. Threaten dcat - thanks for your message of support!

03 June, 2006 23:07  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

June 8 is the anniversary of the death of MTP. You know that I can't resist posting something, and I found some good stuff at Troll's and at Mike's. Yee-haa!

I'll probably post the article on Wednesday, June 7. Time to add to my collection of fatwas.

04 June, 2006 11:59  
Blogger dcat said...

:) Watch those arteries there Monicar!

Sorry folks I already blasted the lowest form of life. It came to me! I won't go to the site! The End!

For them that is. Carma can be very deadly! ;)

04 June, 2006 12:02  
Blogger Mike's America said...

I hesitate to criticize Rastaman... he gets soooo sensitive!

But I suppose the voters are wise if they choose Bush twice.

And the only reason Clinton got is is because Ross Perot muddied the waters.

04 June, 2006 13:47  
Blogger Fr. Adrian said...

I suppose the Iraqis wanted the Americans to solve their problems.

16 June, 2006 01:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home