.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Monday, June 05, 2006

How Happy Are You?

You Are 76% Happy

You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world.
Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.


I really thought I would be happier than this. Sure I'm tired and stressed and have almost zero time to take care of myself. It could always be worse couldn't it?

Thanks ala.

6 Comments:

Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Get HAPPY dammit! Put on your shiny tap-shoes and get up on stage and make happy feet - tap until they bleed! The beatings will continue until morale improves.

06 June, 2006 11:35  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Oh. To hell with it.

LOL dirtcrashr.

06 June, 2006 11:41  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Crap I took the test. Be happy that at least you're 50% happier than me, at 24% happy! Where's the test for Glum, dammit?! Yesterday I thought I was happy...

06 June, 2006 14:54  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Dang! I thought I was much happier than I am too.

It's a crap test...

06 June, 2006 15:23  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

It's a downer test designed to bum you out! How does, "When it comes to work or school, you enjoy a challenge." represent an index on Happiness? I felt perfectly happy yesterday without being challenged or working at all. Or, "When you feel confused, you just step back and remember that things will work themselves out." - Huh?? Close your eyes and it'll go away? To me that represents wishful thinking, and really confused wishful thinking! And the query/statement, "You don't take yourself seriously. Not at all." - that indexes low self-esteem by any other notion, while, "You rarely feel lonely." -Why not??Because the Screaming Voices in your Head never shut-up! :-) And what the hell: "You could lose people you love (or be out of work) and still feel secure." ? Equivocates death and job loss equally as just routine incidents? That kind of flat-line response belies any emotions whatsoever!

Ok I burned the hell out of that test, I'm happy now!

06 June, 2006 16:25  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I agree dirtcrashr - strange questions. Maybe not strange questions but strange the way that the answers might be interpreted.

Grunt - AMEN honey. Money can't buy happiness but it sure helps! As for Iran I caught a headline today that almost sent me into apoplexy: We're providing nuclear technology to them????!!!! Huh. We need to bomb the shiite out of their nuclear facilities - that's the kind of technology I'M talking about.

06 June, 2006 23:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home