.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Grizzly Mama's Goin' In

Got the 2nd interview for that job. New pair of fat-pants to wear with some little heels. We also have an appointment next week with the school for the girls. We'll get a tour and all of the paperwork. Then the girls will have to be assessed. They'll be starting in September and I will be working full time.

I have so many mixed feelings about this. I like the school - it's just going to be so different for us. I wonder if I'm giving the little one the short end of the stick putting her into school so young. They both want to go. Whenever they want, they can come back home to school.

PRIMARY NEWS. Holy Crapamoly. What are we to do? I sure hope that Romney sticks it out and gives as much heartburn to McCain as possible. I'm shocked at how well Huckabee is doing. Can you believe that McCain - giving his delegates to Huckabee so that Romney wouldn't win that state? Nasty. I'm just sick of politics tonight. We are mowing through schoolwork like maniacs. Gotta make hay while the sun shines, but it leaves us all exhausted.

I'll be up late checking on California, though.

God Bless America!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home