.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Clinton and Your Wages, Romney In the Polls

Clinton: “I think there are a number of mechanisms” that are possible, including "going after people’s wages, automatic enrollment." But don't worry - she will only go after "workers who can afford health coverage but refuse to buy it..."

Here's the story on Clintons latest on healthcare.

Remember Hillary's failed 'Health Security Express' bus tour of 1994? Well - that old bus is being fired up and readied to crash our economy if the Hildebeast wins the White House. Want universal health care like Canada and the UK have?? You need to look into it, because both systems are horrid, expensive failures. We don't want it.

As for poor Mitt - well - we're behind you, buddy. You had better get up there and get nasty because McCain would be little better than the Hildebeast. You're neck and neck in many polls. Surging ahead in California. Yikes. This is going to be a nail biter. Good man in Maine! You kicked ass there, boy. Don't give up just yet. Huckabee sucks in the polls - which is right where he should be.

As for the Super Bowl - I'm rooting for the Patriots in honor of the Maine caucus goers - where Mitt Romney came out on top. GO PATRIOTS!!!!

***UPDATE***

WOW! Stunner! Giants beat the Pats. Good game, and congratulations to the Giants!

6 Comments:

Blogger Abouna said...

Grizzly Mama; You and I are operating on the same wave length. I just posted a blog on the this topic of Hilldabeast wanting to garnishee peoples wages if they don't sign up for her UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.

03 February, 2008 23:14  
Blogger Kate said...

My thoughts echoed, exactly. And glad the Giants won! (Only because my sister in law is nuts about them, and my loyalty remains with the Skins). :)

Today is a difficult day to listen to talk radio. I'm nervous about tomorrow. It's our future!

04 February, 2008 12:59  
Blogger Ca... said...

Okay, I guess mi espousa (a little Mex lingo there) and I will check it off for Romney. I'm with you on the McCain thing. He is no more Republican than the Bushes are. Probably even less. Anyhoo, tomorrow's the day! Keep everything crossed for Romney!

04 February, 2008 16:23  
Blogger City Troll said...

great post Hun, You know I think I'll do one just like it...LOL

It does go to show though that we both spot and get riled by the same things... Love Ya

04 February, 2008 18:11  
Blogger Toad734 said...

A. I don't know about you, but health care already comes out of my wages and if it continued to do so I would be no worse off.

B. Brits and Canadians are quite content with their healthcare and even so, we don't have to copy any failed system, we are free to design our own but we first need to get HMOs out of the picture. And since the Canadian dollar is worth an american dollar and two American dollars are equal to one British pound, I don't see how this is an economy killer.

C.Why would you think that southern Republicans would vote for a Mormon?? They still hate Irish.

07 February, 2008 17:26  
Blogger ptg said...

From each according to his ability...

10 February, 2008 11:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home