.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We went back to the old neighborhood to trick-or-treat with old friends there. The oldest was a genie, the youngest a punk-rocker. Had a great time, except for the oldest one not feeling 100%. She's got a touch of something that's going around.

Got pics. Will put them up once I figure out where that wire that hooks the camera to the computer is...

Voila! Here they are - the punker and the genie:





9 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

Um I dont know about your computer but there should be a slot in the computer for your memory card.. Put the card in the slot. It says SD/MMC/SM/MS/-PRO. Its right next to the slot for the cord. I bet they looked just adorable. But I hope I helped a bit here.

01 November, 2007 12:05  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thanks Tweetey! I found the cable that attaches to the back of the CPU and then to the camera - zip! In go the pics. Then the first time I tried to upload to blogger I think blogger was messed up. But - as you can see - it worked tonight!

03 November, 2007 02:21  
Blogger tshsmom said...

You have such beautiful munchkins! I love your youngest's hairdo. ;)

03 November, 2007 14:12  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thanks tshsmom. The little one's hairdo didn't quite come out as we had envisioned, but it worked in the end. lol!

04 November, 2007 00:30  
Blogger Mike's America said...

I hope she's a pre-Mohammed genie!

04 November, 2007 01:15  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Are you kidding?! lol. Mohammed would have her beaten with a stick for being dressed like that, wouldn't he?

04 November, 2007 18:45  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Just watch out for when some would-be Captain Nelson washes ashore on your doorstep! :-)

05 November, 2007 19:23  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

LOL DC. Troll's got that one covered! He'll have the whole 'cleaning the shotgun' thing happening. :-D

06 November, 2007 00:26  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Your welcome. I dont always know where my cable is so I use the slot in the computer. It works. Just remember its there. LOL.. they do look so sweet though.

06 November, 2007 12:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home