.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Tagged again.

I deserved this one, too. Tshsmom at Homeschooling Our Tourettes Kid has taken vengeance. It is right that she does so!

1. Players start by listing three things he/she got for Christmas.
a)A pretty ring that is actually big enough for my ham-hand fingers, and with it a beautiful jewelry box.
b)Gift certificate to Borders Books.
c)Gift certificate to LL Bean.

Love those gift certificates - - keep 'em coming!

2. Then they list three things he/she definitely did not want to get for Christmas.
(BTW - I didn't get anything that I didn't want so here are 3 things that I don't like getting for Christmas)
a)Cookie Jars.
b)Silver earrings.
c)Hors d'oeuvre trays.

3. Then he/she tags 3 friends and lists their names.
This section will remain mysteriously blank.


Happy MLK Day!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike's America said...

Let's hope that last item does remain "mysteriously blank."

Unless of course you tag a bunch of moonbats, in which case, have at it.

I hate tags so much!

15 January, 2007 17:34  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Sorry...but it WAS your turn. ;)
I got nailed with 3 of those damned things this week. :(

15 January, 2007 19:40  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Mike - no problemo!

Tshsmom - I deserved it! lol. No apologies necessary.

16 January, 2007 00:33  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Yes I think I got her twice adn some one else got her with the x-mas one. I think it was funny. Well have to go see about dinner again. J's hours went from 7:00 am till about 4pm. till April when they pick back up again. Well I will stop again. I agree with your choice of presents you dont want to get. Those would be horrific. LOL.. Alright I am going. Catch you all later N.

16 January, 2007 16:52  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thanks for coming by tweetey - I hear you on the meal thing. It's a full time job just getting those three meals a day out on the table. On those gifts that I don't like - - if I get them I usually re-gift them. Aren't I awful? I think in my circle we just re-gift the same things around every year. LOL!

17 January, 2007 00:13  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

I would do the same thing really.I dont blame you. My oldest is getting ready for school now. Shes in kindergarden and I am constantly reminding her to get her stuff ready. I think thats all kids though. She is constantly losing her gloves and hat. I keep telling her put them in your coat sleeve and then you wont lose them but its the same thing every morning. LOL... So I better go help her.I will stop by again sometime. Have a good day. N.

17 January, 2007 08:17  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

It's a hard job tweetey. God bless ya - you have a good one too and I look forward to your next visit.

18 January, 2007 23:17  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

A stay at home mom and its the hardest job I have been told but some days I wonder why they say that because there is just nothing to do and its real easy to sit back and not be picking things up as you walk through the house. LOL.. I mean my girls love leaving toys outside of our bedroom door at night and I forget to pick them up and then when I wake up half through the night I remember because they are under my feet and I am swearing under my breath. LOL..

20 January, 2007 09:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home