.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

'Celebrating Justice' in Iraq

Saddam is gone. I am glad. The Brothers in Baghdad share their view of it - click the title and you will be transported to their most recent entry.

If you would like to see the leaked video of Saddam being hung, check out the panda video link right here: Video of Saddam Being Hung. Apparently someone with a cellphone who was present at the hanging took the video. It's crappy but you can see what's happening.

Capital Punishment is no fun, but it is sometimes necessary in my opinion.

I pray that Iraq will move forward with strength and unity, defeat the mohammedan terrorists in their midst, and create a free and vibrant country.

God bless America. God bless Iraq.

Link

7 Comments:

Blogger Mike's America said...

I never understood the Wild West custom of going to a hanging until today.

This is one man I wanted to see swing!

May he take the poison he unleashed on Iraq to hell with him.

30 December, 2006 23:26  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I know what you mean, Mike.

This man had a LOT of innocent blood on his hands. All those hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children brutally murdered in the worst possible way. The torture and the pain he caused.

He deserved nothing but the gallows.

31 December, 2006 00:25  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

The uncharitable non-Christian in me wouldn't have minded if he were made to suffer. He got off easy. So for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and others to suggest that this was a case of "an eye for an eye" is ridiculous.

Defending evil is not my brand of morality.

31 December, 2006 01:37  
Blogger Skye said...

I'm glad to read that you are not drinking the same kool-aid as the Koskidds...

----------------------------
Defending evil is not my brand of morality.

31 December, 2006 10:32  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I know Wordsmith. What decent person likes the thought of killing a man? Sometimes it is necessary.

Skye - not our Wordsmith!

01 January, 2007 01:45  
Blogger tshsmom said...

I'm just sorry that his neck snapped. I wanted him to suffer a bit more.

01 January, 2007 17:23  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

tshsmom - I saw an observation somewhere (can't remember where) that it appeared that the noose was wound around a pipe, which would ensure a quick snap of the neck.

02 January, 2007 00:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home