.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Friday, November 10, 2006

No Aesop's Fable Friday.

Because today is my oldest daughter's birthday. I see that she shares a birthday with the United States Marine Corps and Roy Scheider. She is in good company!

Ten years old. God bless my girls - they are so good and strong and smart. I am the luckiest Grizzly Mama in the whole wide world. I got the best 2 girls on the planet!

Time is flying by so fast. My father told me, when I was about 10, that time just keeps going faster and faster the older you get. Yikes.

Happy Birthday to my big girl.

7 Comments:

Blogger atheling2 said...

Happy Birthday, Grizzly Mama's Girl!

11 November, 2006 04:20  
Blogger Skye said...

Happy Birthday, Grizzly cub!

11 November, 2006 10:37  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Happy Birthday Cub #1 !!

11 November, 2006 17:06  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thanks y'all. :-)

11 November, 2006 17:47  
Blogger City Troll said...

and good god we got her a phone...

a pay per minute phone that she will have to fill with allowance money

11 November, 2006 18:44  
Blogger Ca... said...

Happy Birthday, Monicas Girl! You're in good company. My oldest sons is the 17th, my oldest brothers is the 15th, his sons was the 10th and mi espousas (mex lingo for 'my wifes) is today, the 13th!

13 November, 2006 11:07  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thanks CA. What a lot of November babies in your family! Happy Birthday to your wife.

13 November, 2006 11:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home