.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Meet the new boss...

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss


By: The Who

12 Comments:

Blogger atheling2 said...

I wonder if The Who feel any sense of irony now.

30 October, 2006 02:44  
Blogger Vest said...

If you have an axe to grind dont hide on other persons blogs, you choose to vilify me because my opponent is female? you have no idea what went before, come to my blog and try your luck mouthy.

30 October, 2006 09:45  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Yeah - that's what I thought atheling.

I am going to leave your comment up Vest, just so everyone can see what an ass you are.

30 October, 2006 11:04  
Blogger atheling2 said...

What's with Vest? Okay, don't tell me. Another feral liberal.

30 October, 2006 12:48  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Vest is a frustrated and troubled elderly misogynist who hails from across the big waters.

30 October, 2006 12:56  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Oh - and I won't visit his blog because this is the way he tries to generate traffic.

30 October, 2006 12:57  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Eww-kay, so we won't go "over-there, over-there, for the la-la-la" etc... Hey I felt musical. :-)

30 October, 2006 14:09  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Sorry Monica.
Trolls tend to be infectious.
Thanks so much for all your support!

30 October, 2006 22:36  
Blogger Indigo Red said...

We don't get FOOLED again...

30 some odd years, and now I find out it's not We don't get FOOD again. Damn older brothers! Always getting the last pork chop.

31 October, 2006 00:49  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

dirtcrashr and indigo red - lol! This damn song has been stuck in my head for 4 days now. The 6 y/old keeps wanting me to play it over and over again. Last week it was 'Ball of Confusion'. She is a precocious little tot! (It is actually one of my faves.)

tshsmom - no need for an apology. It actually cracked me up - his fishing for people to visit his blog. What a very strange man...

31 October, 2006 01:34  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I saw them (the only time) in Nurnberg at the Zeppelin-feld with a bunch of GI's - it was good.
tshsmom - hey c'mon over I'm making Osso Buco, there's always room for another at the table.

31 October, 2006 12:26  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Thanks dirtcrashr!

31 October, 2006 18:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home