.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Always On Watch Review of 'Islam - What the West Needs to Know.'

Click the title and see what AOW thought of this documentary. I would say that it is a must see. Thanks, AOW!

Wish it would play in Philly, too.

Link

8 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

The film is not playing in very many theaters. I can't help but wonder if that sparseness is because of fear. Wouldn't surprise me.

10 July, 2006 08:37  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I wonder about that too.

10 July, 2006 11:05  
Blogger City Troll said...

whens it hit disc???? other than the internet I've never even seen it mentioned.....

10 July, 2006 11:18  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I thought I saw that the DVD will be out by the end of the year?

10 July, 2006 11:23  
Blogger tshsmom said...

I'll probably have to buy this one. I don't think our hick video store will carry this title. :(

11 July, 2006 17:15  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

tshsmom - live in the boonies, eh? :-)

12 July, 2006 07:27  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thank you Rasta - I'm not sure what happened, as I used the URL given when the 'create a link' function was used. Damnable blogger.

I will attempt to work my magic. The only magic Grizzly Mama knows - - fix the problems and clean up the messes!

12 July, 2006 23:57  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Ta da. Success!

13 July, 2006 00:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home