.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Check out Camp Katrina

Great blog this Camp Katrina. It's about many of the ways the US Military help people. I have also re-arranged my sidebar and Camp Katrina is my first mil-blog. There will be more soon.

I do believe that we have the handsomest men here in America - and they all seem to be in the military!

Wishing everyone - especially our men and women in the service - a safe, strong, prosperous and happy New Year.

Link

5 Comments:

Blogger Kermit said...

A conservatively happy New Year to Mama and the entire Grizzly family.

Kermit

02 January, 2006 07:07  
Blogger Laura said...

Happy New Year Monica...to you and yours!

And..ooooh! How, um, yummy. Or to be a bit more classy, dittos on what Skye said.

Can I borrow that site from you?
Yes?
Good, cause I did it anyway.

03 January, 2006 08:26  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thank you! And - of course!

03 January, 2006 23:26  
Blogger rel said...

Don't know that I fall under the 'handsomest men' category, but thank-you for your support.

10 January, 2006 03:44  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

You're not bad - not bad at ALL! You have my support any day of the week.

11 January, 2006 12:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home