.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Friday, December 09, 2005

I owe you one, Big Blue Hairy Eye..

Well! The old lady managed it after all. It took hours of searching for just the right thing. Then the testing phase. Finally full implementation.

Happy Blogaversary!!


Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Abe said...

It's a nice effect.

09 December, 2005 00:57  
Blogger Alison said...

I love them. :)

09 December, 2005 10:17  
Blogger tshsmom said...

I'm impressed! I can't even add links. :(

09 December, 2005 16:41  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

OMG. I had fits over this and trying to find a gif file that would actually work.

My brain synapses are sclerotic. Swear to God. I'm too old for this.

10 December, 2005 00:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home