.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The #1 Favorite Gift This Year.

I'm always fascinated to see which gift will become the favorite. It is always something bizarre and usually something from the local dollar store.

The Number One Favorite Gift This Year in the Grizzly Den?! (drumroll please.........)

The Whoopie Cushions From the Dollar Store!!

10 Comments:

Blogger City Troll said...

yeah but mine popped when I sat on it,,, I thought it was supposed to fart?????????

28 December, 2005 16:05  
Blogger The Sparky said...

You sat down too quick Troll, that’s what’s happened to me when my grandson done the same to me. So he made me sit down slowly “again”, grandad! Hey presto the fart sound. Mind you with all this rich food about…

28 December, 2005 19:11  
Blogger tshsmom said...

At least my kids are now too old to play in the boxes. That used to be their favorite gift. ;)

I finally finished your tag today!
What can I say? It's the holidays!

28 December, 2005 20:04  
Blogger Steve Donohue said...

Unfortunately, I'm at the age where people are reluctant to actually purchase me anything. I suppose my tastes don't help much; Alison had to walk my mom through the process of purchasing an opera.

I think my favorite present has to be the "2005 World Champion Chicago White Sox" poster from my uncle. I suppose this is his time to gloat, but that doesn't mean the poster can't be turned into a dartboard.

30 December, 2005 00:54  
Blogger Kermit said...

Whooopeee!

Kermit

30 December, 2005 21:19  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Happy New Year Monica and Family!!
(We cooked a rib-roast - yum!)

01 January, 2006 03:05  
Blogger alix said...

Happy New Year!

01 January, 2006 18:21  
Blogger City Troll said...

I'm getting ready to pop the rest of these damn things....

02 January, 2006 11:14  
Blogger MamaGeph said...

Sigh.

The Princess got a whoopie cushion from her piano teacher, and I thought that thing would never die.

Happy New Year!

02 January, 2006 15:37  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thank you all!

The whoopie cushions need to go - and soon!!

Papa popped one - another got a hole that was taped up and only produces half-hearted farts now. The remaining one is going strong.

It's one of those presents I have had to ask, "WHAT was Santa thinking??!"

03 January, 2006 23:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home