.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Fighting Oath Breakers

It seems I am not the only one upset about the eminent domain decision handed down by SCOTUS recently. There have been several recent decisions that have bothered me - but the eminent domain decision alarmed the hell out of me. I guess I have awakened in a sense.

In my previous post I discussed some possible options. Here is another - brought to you courtesy of Tom at Mud&Phud. I joined the Castle Coalition and I hope that you do, too.

Join the Castle Coalition at this site. It is a way to get information and have our voice heard along with others of like-minded thinking on this subject.

I am very pissed off that our Constitution continues to be pissed upon by the very people who have given their oath to uphold it.

7 Comments:

Blogger City Troll said...

They need to be termed limited or shot

The Troll

26 June, 2005 23:16  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

How about impeached? Is that possible, is it feasible, is it an option?

26 June, 2005 23:54  
Blogger David Vance said...

Grizzly Mama,

Hoping you can get a few people to come over to ATW and express your views on the "Take back the Memorial" post I put up. I can't believe these people won't sign the petition - and one of them is a New Yorker. Help!!

27 June, 2005 11:51  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

You've got a couple of REAL pieces of work over there David! LOL! I'll do what I can. I'm running out the door right now but I'll be over later to add my 2cents. Good Luck!!

27 June, 2005 12:37  
Blogger David Vance said...

Monica,

Thanks for all your help over on ATW yesterday. I think everyone did a fine job sorting out pesky liberals but Patrick in particular was heroic in dealing with Mairin. I am so sorry for the abuse she threw at him - I think it was contemptible. On the plus side, Jo has declared she will no longer post on ATW. Fine - her call. Taking the Memorial back is an honest and decent cause and I am stunned that some liberals hate the US so much they refuse to accept that a monument remindering the fallen on that day is a modest proposal.

Anyway - thx again :-)

28 June, 2005 08:51  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Mairin sank lower than I would have imagined. Troll kept his humor which is more than I was able to do. Skye was awesome, too and thanks to Neo and Ala as well.

It's a simple thing to me - this memorial. So obvious yet the leftists feel they have to corrupt it. Disgusting.

28 June, 2005 10:30  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I am filled with dread - I don't mind saying. Teddy Kennedy has already started his shit. It's going to be a long, mean summer. The fur will be flying.

01 July, 2005 13:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home