.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day Grizzly Papa

You are a great daddy. Your girls love you with every bit of their being. I wish I would have had a daddy like you when I was a little girl. It's obvious you adore them. It's clear that they need you. So do I.

Happy Fathers Day to all who are fortunate enough to have children.

Oh! God Bless us all. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger City Troll said...

Luv ya MaMa

The Troll

20 June, 2005 01:03  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Looks like you picked a good one too!

20 June, 2005 15:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home