.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Chop, chop Monica - time to move on

After all the hubbub and celebration of the Iraqi victory in elections - it is now time to reflect on our own brave men and women in the military.

TheGreatest

Thanks to Mike at Mike's America for sharing this link.

I am a veteran of the Army.

All of the whining of people being called up from Inactive Reserve has me puzzled. I knew 'til the HOUR when my commitment ended. Had I been called up from Inactive Reserve I would not have liked it - but I would have gone without hesitation or serious complaint.

I'm sure most know someone in the military. I do. God Bless them and protect them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home