.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Academic Fifth Column - with a twist

Dissident Arab Gets the Treatment

From the article:

"I enrolled in Foothill College in Los Altos Hills, California and immediately registered for “Introduction to American Government and Politics." I was shocked by my Professor’s singularly one-sided presentation. Week after week, I encountered a lack of intellectual and political diversity that I would have more commonly expected to have heard on the streets of pre-liberation Iraq. In this particular class I heard only one consistent refrain: America is bad."


A remarkable story worth reading in its entirety. If it isn't obvious by now - I'm fairly right-wing and a big fan of David Horowitz and his website frontpagemag.com. As a matter of fact - I'm adding a link to him tonight.

Students for Academic Freedom is a worthy organization of fine young students fighting for the right of diversity of opinion and politics in our nations leftist universities. Check them out and encourage them if it pleases you!

Hope everyone had a great holiday season. Oh alright I'll just come out and say it....I hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Hi, I just found you though Homespun, which I just joined this week, and am also a homeschooling mother.

07 January, 2005 13:19  
Blogger Mike's America said...

You might be interested in academicbias.com which is another great blog by that rabble rouser Evan Coyne Maloney, who went out and videotaped the idiocy of the left winger anti-war dolts.

He's doing a film on academic bias.

02 February, 2005 04:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home