.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I'm alert! and Words from Iraqis about their coming elections....

I'm alert for the first time in about a year and a half. It's frightening. I've been on Dilantin (anti-seizure drug) for the treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia. I recently had an allergic reaction to the drug and then to another anti-seizure drug called Neurontin. I've had a couple of weeks of hell starting with the reactions and ending with withdrawal (which was horrifying). After coming off the drug I realized that I didn't need to drink a pot of coffee to stay awake but only after I had drunk the pot that day. I'm smoking a lot less, too. I'm stabilizing now and the neurologist wants me to try staying off of the medication and hope for the best that the T.N. will calm down for awhile.

Here is an interesting bit of info from the courageous men at Iraq the Model. Comments from Iraqis and Arabs about the upcoming elections in Iraq. Warning: You won't see this on the news...

Iraqi thoughts


The elections are getting close and it is time for us to trust the Iraqis. I don't think that the trust will be misplaced. God Bless Iraq and God Bless America.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home