.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

If they could talk

The people in my life who have passed on want to tell me something. I can feel them close to me and they urge: all that matters is love. There is nothing else but love.

It is the most important, the only important thing.

I think that they must be correct.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home