.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti Earthquake

The USNS Comfort, and the USS Carl Vinson have been given their orders and are gearing up to head for Port-au-Prince, Haiti. I want them there yesterday.

Like me, I am sure that you are upset by the news of the massive earthquake in Haiti. It has laid waste to the capital of Haiti.

The United States of America once again rises to the occasion. Who else? Who else on earth has the resources to help others that we have? I am sure that private donations will be pouring in as well - millions upon millions of dollars and tons of food and supplies - - all given by people like me who will do what I can. Put together, it will be a considerable amount. I agree with doing it, too. It's the way I was raised. You help people who need help. No matter how little you have, you can do something to help someone who is worse off than you.

The Euro-weenies will be looking down their noses at us - as usual. Screw them. Always I say, 'Screw The Euro-Weenies!!'

And pray for Haiti and for our men and women in the military - they are the absolute best on earth in every way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gabriella said...

Great Great Great Blog

Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog. I like your way of posting.

Hey i am interesting in adding your http://grizzlymama.blogspot.com/
in my blog
http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/


I am honored to add it to my blog in right side bar links.

Will you add my blog in your blog list

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Please reply dear.

14 January, 2010 06:10  
Blogger Most Rev. Gregori said...

If you are really interested in why all of this liberal B.S. is happening, I think you will like the series of videos I am posting to my blog over the next two weeks, titled IRON MOUNTAIN, A BLUE PRINT TO TYRANNY. You will be shocked.

I urge everyone to watch the entire series as I post them.

14 January, 2010 23:41  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thanks Rev.

Vijay and Mark - I can do it. I'm just checking it out. You're persisent littel buggers, aren't you??! ;-)

Plus: I've been totally addicted to farmville on facebook lately. HELP ME!

15 January, 2010 12:19  
Blogger Mr. Grey Ghost said...

Great post. I donated $10 to the Red Cross today. I honestly dont have much, but I figured it was the least I could do.

18 January, 2010 03:58  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Every bit helps, Mr GG. We are donating through our church - apparently there is quite a contingent of Redemptorist priests in Haiti. We will also be holding aa additional fundraiser for Haiti that the middle school kids thought up.

18 January, 2010 05:30  
Blogger Gabriella said...

Hi Grizzly Mama

Thanks for the interest shown on my blog and visiting my blog.

I am maintaining my blog http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/ for young peoples who needs what happening in space.

Thanks for providing me a space in your blog.

Thanks

19 January, 2010 06:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home