.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Paddy's Day!



I'm out on the porch, enjoying the 65 degree weather and bright sunshine. Trying to kick that Vitamin D production into high gear. Hard to believe that a month ago we were up to our rear ends in snow. It's all gone, now. Nothing but grass, budding trees and geese flying back north.

Have a great Saint Patrick's day, and don't forget to wear the green!

2 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

We have no snow here either but suppose to get some more on Saturday.. I am sitting here in the livingroom with my shorts on and the front window open.. I wore shorts to work last night or i have been roasting my behind off lately...Its been beautiful here..

18 March, 2010 13:55  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I'm glad you guys are getting a break!

18 March, 2010 15:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home