.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A 'Photo Op'

As seen in the Washington Post, Obama's words of encouragement and wisdom, nay: caring, 'You guys make a pretty good photo-op.'

This said right after he informed them that they won't be getting the reinforcements that they so desperately need right now. Coalition casualties are on the rise, but tough tooty. Obama needs another photo op.

Can I share the despicable feelings that I have for BHO? Every single day, he does something even more stupid than he's done before, and every day I think to myself, 'He surely can't beat this, can he?' But every single day, he does! He beats it!

I was lucky enough to serve under Reagan. I always knew that he cared about the men and women in the armed forces. I feel bad for the men and women in the military today. I have 1 nephew serving right now. If I could reach in and pluck him out, I would do it right now.

Obama is a disgrace.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home