.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Moslem Aggression in the US

A moslem man ripped a crucifix from a customer's neck, starts screaming and yelling about how great his god is, rants and raves anti Christian junk. This happened in a California mall, the day before the Ft. Hood massacre, perpetrated by yet another member of the 'Religion of Pieces'.

He scared the crap out of a bunch of people. Many people called 911 - some hid in fear.

I'm trying to imagine what I would do if someone did this to me - or if I witnessed this incident. I think that I would be totally shocked, and would probably stand there with my mouth hanging open in disbelief.

What do you think that you would do?

Let's make a pact: Let's determine our course of action for future reference - just in case. Sort of like a fire drill, or having your plan ready for if someone tries to knock your front door down while you're watching the late show. I know what I would do in the fire drill and attempted break-in. We have put things in place, and thought about it, and in the case of fire drills - have even practiced it.

If a moslem were to rip my crucifix off of my neck and start screaming at me - or if I witnessed such an action happening to another, I have determined to act.

Without a plan, and depending on the time of day and how I'm feeling at the moment, I would normally: 1) Scream and freak out - possibly attempt to physically restrain the object of my ire, or 2) start crying and run.

With my newly found determination, I have decided that, no matter how frightened I may be, I will confront the aggressor verbally and loudly. If the aggressor is physically threatening, I will jump on his/her back (piggy back style) and cover their eyes with my forearms and hang on for dear life - all the while screaming at the top of my lungs.

Are you with me??

A list of moslem terrorist attacks on US soil since 2002 can be found at Bloviating Zeppelin.

Here is another list, looking at moslem terrorist attacks on US soil since 1972.

HT: One of my favoritist bloggers Always on Watch.

Cross posted at A Tangled Web.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mike's America said...

The problem is that if you took action, YOU would be cited for a hate crime against a Muslim. They would be totally off the hook in any case as we must be "sensitive" to their religious beliefs.

It is about time someone was sensitive to OUR religious beliefs.

13 November, 2009 10:38  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I'm going to do it anyway - if the situation ever presents itself.

13 November, 2009 11:37  
Blogger Most Rev. Gregori said...

Knowing what I am like, and considering the fact that I do not believe in political correctness, never have, never will, I would most likely give the s.o.b. a permanent headache, hitting him/her with my staff.

I bow to no man,especially a Muslim.

13 November, 2009 18:52  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Rev - that staff could come in handy! Maybe I'll start carrying a cane around with me.

14 November, 2009 09:39  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Amen Most Rev Gregori.. I bow to no man other than my husband not even him half the time.. We each have our religious beliefs and we live with them. I do not wear a cross on my chain around my neck but you know what some do and for those that do I hope you stand up for your self with there beliefs saying ours are wrong..

14 November, 2009 16:39  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Agreed, Tweetey.

14 November, 2009 17:13  
Blogger Skye said...

I think that I would be totally shocked, and would probably stand there with my mouth hanging open in disbelief.

I'd have my Flip Vado HD out in a flash and the video posted on every video sharing platform I have access to.

26 November, 2009 01:13  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Good plan, Skye!

Troll and I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

26 November, 2009 09:15  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Huh. idn't hear a thing about that out West here, and Pleasanton/Stoneridge is only a forty-minute drive away...

I have a problem with restless hands - my big brother caused it long ago when to defend myself he made me learn martial arts as a kid. The hands would close and dart out quickly, and I would be unable to stop them from striking until I retrieved the stolen crucifix - or my glasses - or whatever. The Jaw is a hard edge but the neck is soft and there is usually a clear shot to the windpipe. And then you just go DefCon-1 and don't stop. I'm sorry it just happens that way. If you can push either side of the jaw upwards where it connects with ganglia that directs electrical traffic - and shut off that circuit. It's not permanent but it will turn out he lights.

29 November, 2009 18:14  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Cool! Thanks DC.

We can do a lot of damage with our hands. I've told the girls don't hold back if anyone ever tries to snatch them. Do some damage. Fingers right into the eyeballs all the way - get over the grossness when survival is at stake. A pen into the ear canal. A full soda can smashed onto the head. I like your tips. The windpipe is vulnerable. Didn't know about the jaw thing...

06 January, 2010 21:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home