.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Nerd Family Hosts the Homeschooling Carnival

Check it out - you'll be amazed at all the things that we are thankful for! You will also be amazed to know that homeschoolers aren't just the lunatic right-wing fanatics. I know some of you lefties think old Grizzly Mama is a right-wing fanatic, but you also think that you are just left of center. :-)

Perhaps reading through the entries you will start to think, 'Hey - I could do that.' If you are blessed enough to live in the United States of America, your right to homeschool is recognized by all 50 states. There is plenty of support out there for you.

I will end with stating the one thing that I am most thankful for, that God saw fit to craft me in the womb of a citizen of the United States of America!

Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Abouna said...

"I will end with stating the one thing that I am most thankful for, that God saw fit to craft me in the womb of a citizen of the United States of America!"

I say a BIG AMEN to that.

13 November, 2007 22:15  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

A big Amen that for me too. Or else I would have never met you and got the information I needed to home School Kora. I am enjoying myself as well as she is enjoy herself. I am thankful for the friends I have met on here and that support my decision to homeschool. Thanks to all.

14 November, 2007 13:04  
Blogger Mr. Grey Ghost said...

Count me in on your wonderful endquote.

14 November, 2007 17:37  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

The older I get the more thankful I am for being born in the United States of America.

15 November, 2007 22:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home