.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Weenies Infesting My Hometown.


"A group of Littleton parents is opposing the design and location of a memorial to a fallen local Navy SEAL, Danny Dietz, who died in combat in Afghanistan two years ago. They say the statue, depicting Dietz clutching an automatic rifle, glorifies violence."

What a bunch of Gun Fearing Weenies. I really can't stand 'em. Worse - it's going to be within a few blocks of a school and a playground. Oh dear! Time to frigging faint!

"'I don't think young children should be exposed to that in that way - unsupervised by their parents or any adults,' said Emily Cassidy, one of the mothers."

What kind of stupid-ass is this woman? Where did she immigrate from? California? New York? I know DAMN well she isn't a Colorado native. Not a libtard like that! Not in my hometown.

And then, AND THEN, along comes another dim-bulb to compare Danny Dietz to a Columbine shooter:

"Linda Cuesta, the parent of a child who was at Columbine High School during the deadly April 1999 shootings, said that memory "colors everything in my life," but she is sympathetic to the Dietz family. 'As much as it breaks my heart to do this, we have to weigh the effect of the statue in this particular place against the family's feelings,' she said."

OMG. She is unable to see a difference between a murderer who shoots innocent high school peers and Danny Dietz - fighting against terrorist islamofascists in Afghanistan. As the Limey's say: "Hand me the sick-bucket!"

Thank you, Jesus and God in Heaven, for making me who I am: Not a Libtard. I pray fervently in Jesus' name that my children will not grow up to be Gun Fearing Weenies. Oh - and God please bless Danny Dietz and let him know we honor him for his service. I, personally, respect the hell out of a Navy SEAL. Comfort his family and give them strength. Amen. It is done.

Link

15 Comments:

Blogger Abouna said...

God forbid that a child should see a statue of an American hero holding a rifle. That will rot their tiny minds. We can't let children play tag or dodge ball because that will shatter their fragile egos. Heaven for bid that you should let them pray in school, that will really screw them up.

But let them be taught all about sex starting in kindergarden and besure to have a homosexual how to session for our kids in the eighth grade. And besure your young teen sons get a female teacher who will be more than willing to give them a one on one sexual encounter. All of that is just great for their egos and every thing else.

12 April, 2007 23:57  
Blogger Hanley Family said...

"'I don't think young children should be exposed to that in that way - unsupervised by their parents or any adults,' said Emily Cassidy, one of the mothers."

I'm not familiar with this particular school, so maybe it is great, but there are a number of schools recently who seem to be fighting tooth and nail to make sure that what goes on cannot be supervised by parents. And it is hardly the kind of thing which promotes acts of courage and bravery to defend liberty.

13 April, 2007 00:35  
Blogger April said...

OH, MY Gosh! ROFLOL! I have nothing witty or wise to say. I just wanted to say you crack me up!

13 April, 2007 05:37  
Blogger Gayle said...

Personally, I don't find anything amusing about this post. That there are so many unpatriotic citizens of this country is very disturbing. Abouna is absolutely right in the comment he made here. Morality is going down the tubes along with patriotism. Where are the conservative parents counter protesting this stupidity? The squeaky wheal always gets the grease and it's far past time we started squeaking louder than the liberal moonbats!

13 April, 2007 08:56  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

That is terrible. I mean any kid walking to school or playing at the park can see this.With all the troubles we have had with guns in school this last year around the country what is this telling a child.

Its enforcing a picture in there minds.I mean I dont want kids to be afraid of going into the military but come on this is going a step to far.

I mean just recently K has been pretending to shoot her bear she plays with and I keep telling her that is not how we pretend.Its not a good thing to do that. Anyway good post Monica. It gives us something to really chew on.

13 April, 2007 11:49  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Bless you for this post and the support you are showing for Danny Dietz, and in larger respect all military personnel.

Freedom cannot be won without violence you idoits!

13 April, 2007 13:29  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Father Abouna - I'm telling you, I cannot stand these weenie parents that have been quoted for this piece. I'm sure that the points that you have made would be lost on them. Completely.

Dana - you've got that right.

April - so nice of you to visit and comment - thank you! I like your new digs and will have you linked soon. I must link Dana, too....

Gayle - yes I didn't notice anything reported about a counterprotest. Even if there had been one, we probably would not hear about it. I would love to be a part of a counterprotest against the moonbats on this one. Do I have you linked? If not, I must!

Tweetey - I'm sorry that I had to giggle about your daughter shooting her bear. I have noticed the same with my kids but they use the toy guns that I give them. The little one is particularly bloodthirsty and the bigger the weapon, the more she loves it. LOL. She also has a gun that shoots foam missiles and she loves to target practice with that out on the front lawn. (The 'lawn' I call it - a 14'X14' patch of grass. Well, I try to keep it grassy...) If we move out to the country I will be inclined to get her that BB gun that she's been wishing for to shoot empty cans with. They have already had their basic gun safety class and we'll be getting involved in shooting at the range soon, in fact.

Thank you, Mushy. It never hurts to know what to do, does it? Doesn't mean we have to do a thing - just means that we know how to do it, if a situation arises!

14 April, 2007 01:00  
Blogger Skye said...

Yet another reason why NOT to have children educated in the public schools system.

14 April, 2007 09:29  
Blogger tshsmom said...

How do those people think he died in action...in a silly string battle?!

14 April, 2007 19:52  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Projection. They project that it's "damaging" not even thinking of the damage they cause by overprotection and their constant "supervision" of every aspect of their childs' life, their need to manage, "shape," and explain everything - their total and invasive intervention in a child's discovery.

16 April, 2007 12:03  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Skye - I hear ya.

Tshsmom - it was those nasty, dirty guns, y'see? If we weren't allowed to have those nasty, dirty guns - there would be no war!!

Dagney - californicated - LOL! Thanks. I love that. I'll be checking out your link - I have seen many expressions of gratitude to America and America's military by Iraqi's out there in my wanderings. It kills me when I read people say that they are not worth it. Some - mostly on the left but some on the right - really believe that Iraqis do not want freedom. I get really mad when I hear that.

DC - *sigh* Life is ugly sometimes and sad, and bewildering, and sometimes there is no justice in this mortal world, but certainly Danny Dietz deserves to be honored - and also deserves to be remembered - for giving his young and strong life in this fight.

God bless him and God bless America.

17 April, 2007 00:07  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

Had someone been able to carry a gun in Columbine or VTech, these tradegies may have been less so. Sad indeed that they just are so clueless!

23 April, 2007 14:29  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

'Vest' is outta here. I am not interested in your insane rantings, bub.

24 April, 2007 12:02  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Cajun Tiger, I agree with you 100%. Thanks for commenting.

24 April, 2007 12:03  
Blogger God's Servant said...

Although a bit late I'd like to post this picture of a true American Hero on my blog,
http://truthtogive.blogspot.com.

Wife & I lived not too far from Columbine HS when the shooting occurred, and although we have no children it caused great sadness in our hearts for those lost to what appears to be another attempt by Satan to destroy the Word of God Almighty.

How arrogant the Angel of death, for he's already been defeated on Calvary's Cross.

THANK YOU JESUS!

05 May, 2007 20:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home