.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sheer Dedication Pays Off Over Time

B-List Blogger

The High Authority Group [B-List Bloggers]
(100-499 blogs linking in the last 6 months)
The third group represents a decided shift in blog age while not blogging much more frequently than the last. In keeping with the theme of the maturation of the blogosphere, it seems evident that many of these bloggers were previously in category two and have grown in authority organically over time. In other words, sheer dedication pays off over time.


That's not too shabby for an old Grizzly Mama!

H/T Liz at I Speak of Dreams.

11 Comments:

Blogger tshsmom said...

Congrats!
I'm a C-blogger. I bow to your superiority! ;)

26 November, 2006 07:40  
Blogger Laura said...

I think there's not enough letters in the alphabet for my category; however, I am s-l-o-w-l-y coming back.

Hope you had a grand Thanksgiving.

26 November, 2006 10:34  
Blogger Gayle said...

I'm also a B-blogger, so I figure I'm in good company! :)

26 November, 2006 12:41  
Blogger atheling2 said...

Congratulations, Monica! Sheer dedication coupled with quality!

Still enjoying Thanksgiving leftovers???

26 November, 2006 18:27  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

tshsmom - bwahahaha. The team who decides these things is throwing me a bone because I'm so old. lol!

Alicenot - I am so glad to see you back. I hope that you are feeling refreshed from your break.

27 November, 2006 00:54  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Gayle! Wooo-hooo!

Atheling - you are too kind! Troll just polished off the last of the pies. There is still some turkey left - but I just love those cold turkey sandwiches. I am showing the girlies the finer side of leftover consumption! lol!

27 November, 2006 00:56  
Blogger Dionne said...

I've been meaning to post on this also after seeing it at Wyatt's! Congrats!!

27 November, 2006 19:41  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

A little bit of fun for us, LMC. :-)

28 November, 2006 00:49  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I'm proud to be a fellow B-blogger! Our porridge is not too hot...not too cold....

28 November, 2006 12:57  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Oh, and thanks for the tip-off on the Day by Day Flopping Aces reference. I hadn't seen that yet.

28 November, 2006 12:58  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

We're just right, Wordsmith. I was very excited to see Flopping Aces mentioned on Day by Day. I nearly couldn't contain myself!

28 November, 2006 23:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home