.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Grizzly Mama's been tagged...

By Zendo Deb. Everyone has such clever answers and it's just a damn shame that all I'm capable of is inanity at this point.

Chain letters and memes are not something I usually take the time to do, but here we are.

Here's the list: If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

Pick five and and get going.

1. If I could be a llama-rider I would make sure that llama had a bath every single day.

2. If I could be a bonnie pirate I would wear beads in my hair and have 5 earrings pierced in each ear and shoot guns ALL the time and wear high leather boots and lots of scarves.

3. If I could be married to any current famous political figure I would have to pay a lot of money to have all of my skeletons hidden.

4. If I could be a linguist I would create a new language similar to Klingon and speak it all the time just to mess with people's heads.

5. If I could be an astronaut I would have to invent a throw-up bag INSIDE the helmet so that I wouldn't make a terrible mess.

There it is. I pick Steven to carry on. You said you were bored, Steven. Here's something to keep you occupied. I'm also tagging The Troll because he needs to get off his butt and write something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home