.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Homeschoolers needed for a beta test.

Kim du Toit and his wife have developed software for homeschoolers and need volunteers to test it. It's to help with planning curricula, scheduling, grading and keeping records.

I like the way these parents think. I can't resist linking to an entry on their thoughts on homeschooling. I really like it - and I happen to agree with it.

A Nation of Riflemen

I have also put up a link to them on my sidebar as I plan on visiting quite often!

Thank you Anthroblogogy for bringing this site and their plea for help to my attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home