.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Terri Schiavo FAQ

I thought this was a good summation of it all. Thanks to Patterico


FAQ


The thing that bothers me the absolute MOST is that the diagnosis of PVS is disputed by many Neurologists - atleast one of whom provided an affidavit after examination of Terri. There has been no MRI, no PET. There is a CAT scan that is inconclusive from what I understand. The thing that bothers me NEXT TO MOST is that it is not clear at all what Terri's wishes were.

Here is a link to a Poem for Terri by Jedati. Jedati provided this link in my comments section and I appreciate it. It is a beautiful poem.

Poem for Terri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home