.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Grizzly Makes The Pledge

If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules.

Thanks Zendo Deb and Patterico

6 Comments:

Blogger Abe said...


You're on
.

19 March, 2005 02:44  
Blogger Steve Donohue said...

I'm two steps ahead of you, Mama, as usual :-)

19 March, 2005 23:37  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Yeah - well that's because you're young. LOL!

20 March, 2005 00:15  
Blogger KYP said...

Hear, hear! And thanks for visiting my blog the other day, btw--the more blog traffic we have, the better we enjoy our rights!

21 March, 2005 00:14  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

CEP it was a pleasure to visit your blog.

When I click on you it doesn't link to your blog. It would be helpful if you could provide a link so that even MORE people could check it out.

Thanks for coming by again.

21 March, 2005 11:35  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

I'll me-too on that.

22 March, 2005 11:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home