.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Grizzly Tangled in a Web?

No, no, no - I'm okay. I had a thoroughly enjoyable visit with David Vance from A Tangled Web!

Thank you David and Family. My husband, my daughters and I had a great time talking with you over coffee here in the City of Brotherly Love. It was an honor to meet you and we appreciate you taking time from your trip to sit and chat with us for awhile. We only hope that we didn't gab too long and keep you up too late. Next time you visit we will take you to all of the parts of the city that are wonderful but that tourists don't know about.

Here is the gift that we presented to them. Always the Ambassador - that's me!! I hope that they get some mileage out of this when they show it to people back home.

It's a coffe mug!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home