.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I've added a couple of links

Please look in my link section. I have added two links. One is for 'Iraq the Model' - one of my favorite Iraq blogs. There are many other favorites and I will be adding more in the future. Through these Iraqi blogs I have learned things that I would never have learned from the MSM. The Iraqi people are brave and dedicated to pushing their country toward freedom! God Bless Iraq, and God Bless America.

The next link is to 'Learn in Freedom'. This link shows the many socialization studies that have been done on homeschooled kids. Hint: They're fine!!! LOL!

I will be adding more links as I find the time. I want YOU to know that YOU CAN DO IT! You can homeschool your children! It is possible, don't discount yourself for a minute. Don't think for one more moment, 'Oh gee, I couldn't do that - I'm not able...' It's not true. What IS true is that you love your children and know your children better than anyone else in the world. What IS true is that ultimately it is OUR responsibility to ensure that our children are educated. It is not the state's responsibility - it is ours.

Now - go out there and have a loverly day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I am SO happy that you started this page! I am sure that being able to connect with other parents who are home-schooling is great! I am going to link you!
Have a great day...

06 December, 2004 10:01  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thank you Sagacious Blonde! I will link to you as well!

07 December, 2004 00:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home