.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Homespun Bloggers

Hey! Guess what?! I am the 100th Homespun Blogger. See the beautiful button to the left? Check it out. There is a blogroll underneath - there are some very cool blogs there. That's ONE of the reasons I haven't posted - I have been going through many of them and thoroughly enjoying myself.

Check them out and a big thank you to Homespun Bloggers. ( I hope that the old saying doesn't apply here....'I woud never join a club that would have me as a member.') LOL! Just kidding -- of course you silly!!

More homeschooling information to come and of course all sorts of other right wing stuff. Sagacious Blonde - your link will be over there soon, too. Thanks lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home