.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Philadelphia Tea Party - April 15th, 2010

Troll and Grizzly will be on the scene. We'll have our cameras, a sign, a flag and our voices.

**UPDATE**



Our representatives make an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. LoBiondo DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE!!! The young man in the 'Don't Tread on Me' t-shirt has something to say and we all need to listen.

*UPDATE*
The guy in the 'Don't Tread on Me' shirt is a 'truther'. *sigh* Oh well - I was almost in love until I saw that. He still gets props for knowing the Constitution and for calling LoBiondo out as far as I'm concerned. *End of UPDATE*

Did you get a load of the old guy at the end? He made a snarky remark about needing monitors. WHY?! You old fart! WHY would you need monitors? To shut us up?! It isn't going to happen.

*UPDATE 2 - 4/14/10*

Starting in on our signs and the cams are charging.


WE ARE THE MOB!!

Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Those who support the BHO administration do indeed want the rest of us, who don't, to shut up.

Well, we won't.

All the best for your April 15th Tea Party. There's one here in D.C. too, but Mr. AOW isn't up to attending and I have to work that day. No work, no pay, and I have to pay the taxes and other bills all by myself these days.

Can't wait to see your photos when they are posted!

May the turnout be HUGE!

11 April, 2010 19:36  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thank you AOW! I hope that there is a good turnout, I think D.C. will be huge.

I understand about your inability to attend right now - you and Mr. AOW are always in our prayers.

I will be making a couple of signs tomorrow and we need to buy a new flag. Our old flag is pretty beat up.

12 April, 2010 00:13  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

I havent been igorning you. I couldnt comment for some reason. Its my dang computer saying there are errors...LOL.. Now it seems fixed.. But this guy did seem to know the constitution.. Great for him.. I have to admit I dont know it that well.. Maybe that will be part of Kora's corriculum next year and I will get her started on it.

15 April, 2010 11:25  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I missed you,Tweetey! It's a great idea to get the girls started on the Constitution! There are some great online resources for that. Just do a google search for Constitution Kids or something like that. There are lessons geared to every age level out there!

15 April, 2010 21:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home