My Favorite 'Father' - Abouna - Has Tagged Me.
1) Name your favorite band and singer. (The singer can’t be from the band): Band: The Who. Singer: Tom Petty. (Although this changes from hour to hour depending on my mood.)
2) Favorite historical politician (domestic)? (Historical = Dead): Oh dear heavens. This is tough. Ummmmmm - Thomas Jefferson. There.
3) Favorite historical politician (International)? Winston Churchill
4) You’re giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog - GO
No nonsense homeschooling mother in the City of Brotherly Love. She's got a mop and she knows how to use it.
5) Other than where you live now, what city do you like?: Santa Fe, New Mexico.
6) Favorite modern politician? (In office now): Tom Tancredo the guy believes in securing the borders.
7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy?: I am neither. From what I can gather searching the definitions of these labels, I just don't fit. I am a "Grizzly Mama - Don't Give Me Any Crap Or I'll Send My Aircraft Carriers To Your Shores" type of foreign policy gal.
8) Favorite obscure movie?: I don't know any obscure movies. Oh! Maybe - 'Where the Buffalo Roam.'
9) What is your favorite restaurant?: The Vale-Rio diner in Phoenixville, PA. Still open 24 hours a day and still have the jukeboxes at every table - and they work. (I also do adore those appetizer ribs at The Outback Steak House.) Actually - there are quite a few and it depends, once again, on my mood. I love to eat out.
10) Choose a music video on YouTube. Why that one?: I tried looking for a music video and was distracted by this video translated by MEMRI. You just have to check this out:
Muslim says God Bless America.
If you feel like answering - do!!
Have a blessed Independence Day celebration. I will post pics of the girls tomorrow evening of them marching (actually - riding a bicycle made for 5 that one of our neighbors welded together and spray painted red, white, and blue...) in the local parade if I can.