.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

'Conservatism With Heart' Radio Show

Our very own Little Miss Chatterbox, homeschooling mother extraordinaire, conservative woman in Middle America, is now hosting a radio show. Click on title link and be instantly transported to a time and place in which you will be enabled to partake of her wit and wisdom.

I am late - as usual. Grizzly Mama apologizes and has no excuse, other than to say that I am ALWAYS late. Atleast 5 minutes, usually. This time I am an unforgiveable complete and total day late.

Our other very own Skye has desribed Miss Chatterbox's radio show as 'Candy For the Mind.' Indeed.

Congratulations Little Miss Chatterbox. You go girl!

Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

Thanks so much Monica!! Also, right after I was done with the show one of the Execs of the radio network called me and let me know that he too has 4 kids and home schools so he was thrilled about my show. Pretty cool!!

Also, the show is re-airing this week so check out my latest post for the link in case you want to hear the show.

21 June, 2007 02:07  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

I heard about this on Gayles blog awhile back I think. Congrats LMC.

21 June, 2007 12:03  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Dang it; she's on while I'm at work! :(

21 June, 2007 18:54  
Blogger Skye said...

Congratulations, Dee!

21 June, 2007 21:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home