.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am MOST thankful that I was born in the United States of America.

Now for a little levity.

You Are The Cranberry Sauce

A little sweet, a little sour - you've got the flava!
Though, you do tend to squish in people's mouths...


Have a great Thanksgiving. The pies are baked and it's time to smoke the turkey!

9 Comments:

Blogger Nice Guy said...

I am most thankful that I am not homeless. I am also gratful for the internet as I learn so much everyday!

Thanks, happy Thanksgiving Day to you too! http://happy.thanksgiving.customsigngenerator.com :)

24 November, 2005 11:58  
Blogger The Sparky said...

Happy Thanksgiving All
We love Cranberry Sauce here in the UK, can't wait until Xmas day!

24 November, 2005 19:56  
Blogger Abe said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Monica and family.

24 November, 2005 23:41  
Blogger Steve Donohue said...

Happy Birthday, Grizzly, although I must say that you deserve much better than the cranberry sauce.

25 November, 2005 01:27  
Blogger Laura said...

You Are The Stuffing

You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.


Gad! I don't even like stuffing, blahhh. Heh. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Monicar.

25 November, 2005 04:16  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Thank you all - we had a wonderful day and dinner.

Stuffing is not my favorite either Alice, although my nephew the chef apparently makes a delicious corn bread stuffing that I've never tried.

I HAVE to check our that customsigngenerator from ex-homeless. Is there a catch??

25 November, 2005 14:18  
Blogger Kermit said...

That's the part I hate. Every time we smoked a turkey, it pugged up our pipes!

Kermit :) :) :)

25 November, 2005 19:41  
Blogger tshsmom said...

I wish a blessed Holiday Season for you all!!
Don't forget to save the girlies artwork Monica! You can always use it to embarrass them when they're grown. ;)

26 November, 2005 08:51  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Happy Thanksgiving belatedly! Tonight we cooked a rib-roast, sinful yet yummy!!

26 November, 2005 22:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home