.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day.

God bless all those who died in service to our country. God bless all veterans, and all those who presently serve. You are the absolute BEST.

We have a brand, spanking new stars and stripes flying. On the other column, we now sport a Gadsden flag. They both fly every day at our house. I feel lucky that in our little town, most houses fly the flag.

5 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Most in my neighborhood aren't flying the flag today.

Damn libtards. I'm surrounded by 'em.

31 May, 2010 10:52  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I remember as a kid most people flew the flag on holidays. I started doing it about 15 years ago, and I'm happy to see that more people seem to be doing the same around here anywya.

There are a LOT of lefties down your way. :-(

31 May, 2010 22:58  
Blogger AmPowerBlog said...

American Power has updated with, 'Sheriff Joe Arpaio Headlines 'Stand With Arizona' Rally in Tempe'.

01 June, 2010 17:40  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

you know i wish more people did that here.. its sad to know that there are so few who fly flags on there houses. We dont because i forget.. lol.. but we have a lot of mexicans who dont have propper papers mostly and its sad to know that they dont fly american flags..

03 June, 2010 13:12  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Donald! Great report - thanks so much!

Tweetey - I'm wondering if people just don't think of it, or maybe forget. I didn't for years, until I decided that it was a really good memory from my childhood and meant something. I enjoy it, love to see those stars and stripes blowing in the breeze.

05 June, 2010 05:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home