.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grizzly Mama

There's a Grizzly who has escaped the City of Brotherly Love..(and she's going back to homeschooling!!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Out of Philly, Pennsylvania, United States

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth." Aristotle - Greek Philosopher.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Grizzly Mama is a Rockin' Girl Blogger!

Karen, of The Thomas Institute has very kindly awarded the 'Rockin' Girl Blogger' award to me.

Here is how pretty it is:






Karen is a homeschooling mother somewhere in the wilds of Texas. Don't Mess With Texas, y'hear?!

Thank you Karen!

Now I get to pick some people to pass the award on to. And here they are:

Tweetey from NBR's Spot.

Zendo Deb from TFS Magnum.

Skye from Ancora Imparo.

Tshsmom from Homeschooling Our Tourettes Kid.

Little Miss Chatterbox from Conservatism with Heart.

Denise from Fast Times @ Homeschool High.

You are some Rockin' Girl Bloggers!!

Alright you Rockin' Girl Bloggers, starting handing that award out like candy!

Link

9 Comments:

Blogger tweetey30 said...

I will get right on it after I get the girls breakfast.

20 July, 2007 10:55  
Blogger AmPowerBlog said...

Hi Grizzly Mama, aka, Rocking Girl Blogger!

Have a great day!

Visiting via Conservatism With Heart.

20 July, 2007 13:40  
Blogger Dionne said...

Thanks Monica, I needed this today, it put a smile on my face!!

20 July, 2007 16:12  
Blogger tshsmom said...

Thanks pal! In honor of this award, I replaced the Kenny Loggins CD, that I had in my truck, with Aerosmith. ;)

20 July, 2007 18:52  
Blogger Abouna said...

Well congrats! Are you gonna change your Blog name?
Well rock on, shake your booty and boogie on down.

20 July, 2007 23:17  
Blogger Skye said...

Girls Rule!


Thanks, Monica!!

21 July, 2007 00:02  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Discrimination I tell you!

No category for the guys?

I protest!

21 July, 2007 01:42  
Blogger City Troll said...

Thanks y'all for visiting and commenting!

Awww. You rock too, Mike. ;-)

21 July, 2007 14:29  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Oops. That was me, not Troll.

21 July, 2007 14:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home