She tagged me - yes. She did!
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Learn a few languages - and ensure that my kids learn a few, too
2. Travel to many far away places - and take the kids
4. Get out of debt
5. See my girlies grow up strong and good
6. Hold my grandchildren
7. Home educate these girls through high school.
Seven things I cannot do:
2. Cut people's hair
3. Fly a plane
4. Reach the top shelf at the supermarket without climbing up the lower shelves
5. Drive a semi
6. Cook a steak properly
7. Run very far - my knees hurt :-(
Seven things that attract me to home educating:
1. Having control over what my kids are being taught.
2. Being able to spend more time with my kids.
3. Having that opportunity to experience new things together.
4. Being able to sleep late. (none of us are morning people...)
5. Knowing the families and kids that my kids hang out with.
6. Seeing those achievement test scores. Dang - we're doing a great job!!
7. Being able to travel with the kids when we want.
Seven things I say most often:
1. WHO'S CHOKING??!!!
2. Have you put your shoes on yet?
4. Maybe if we try this...
5. Are you full?
6. Good Lord!
7. Who left this in the middle of the floor?
Seven books (or series) that I love: (Hard to narrow down...)
1. Harry Potter.
2. Sherlock Holmes.
3. Anything Dickens.
4. Anything Twain.
6. The Wind in the Willows.
7. The Bible.
Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time):
1. The original version of 'The In-Laws' with Peter Falk and Alan Arkin.
2. Pulp Fiction.
3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
4. Any Charlie Brown holiday movie.
5. Interview With a Vampire.
6. The Sound of Music.
7. Finding Nemo.
Five people I want to join in, too. Hmmmmmm - Let's torture the homeschoolers this time:
4. The Thomas Institute
5. The City Troll
(He's the homeschooling Grizzly Papa.)
7. In Rejection of Mediocrity
Sorry y'all. I KNOW you're busy. Criminy - the work never ends!!!